The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and following the second round Ian Poulter is in 38th position with a score of -7.
Recent Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- In his past four appearances, Poulter has an average finish of 38th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Poulter carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poulter has ended the day under par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter finished in the 41st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 66th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Poulter was better than 69% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Poulter fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Poulter carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Poulter’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).