Ian Poulter has +6500 odds at the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, and finished 40th. Before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poulter in this event.
Ian Poulter to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +6500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71-72 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||8||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- Poulter has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Poulter did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Poulter has finished under par eight times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Poulter shot better than just 24% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Poulter did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Poulter had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.8).
- Poulter’s 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average of 6.0.