Ian Poulter heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poulter in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||12||$37,464|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- Poulter has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 37th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Poulter finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Poulter has finished below par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 48th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Poulter was better than 39% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Poulter failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Poulter carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Poulter’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).