Ian Poulter (+30000) heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 59th. Before Poulter tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||71-68-67-73 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- In his past four appearances, Poulter has an average finish of 45th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Poulter carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Poulter has finushed under par 10 times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.69 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the 29th percentile of the competitors.
- Poulter shot better than 35% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Poulter carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Poulter did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Poulter carded fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.