Ian Poulter heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +7000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Poulter before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-70-71-71 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||68-75-75-77 (+7)||12||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-69-71 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- In his past four appearances, Poulter has an average finish of 35th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Poulter finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Poulter has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- Poulter shot better than 39% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Poulter did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Poulter carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Poulter carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.