Ian Poulter missed the cut in his last event at St Andrews Links (Old Course), the 2015 The Open Championship, and he has +22857 odds to win here in the 2022 The Open Championship. Before Poulter tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Ian Poulter to win the 2022 The Open Championship +22857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ian Poulter
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-69-71-72 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||69-68-71-68 (-12)||14||$20,202|
Recent Form Insights: Ian Poulter
- Poulter has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 50th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Poulter did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poulter has finushed under par six times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ian Poulter
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poulter was relatively average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of the field.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him below average, in the 12th percentile of the competitors.
- Poulter shot better than just 8% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Poulter carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Poulter had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.5).
- Poulter failed to record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open. The field average was 3.8.