J.J. Henry preapres for the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +100000 odds after missing the cut at the 2019 3M Open, his last event at this course. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henry in this event.
J.J. Henry to win the 2022 3M Open +100000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Henry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||74||72-66-74-71 (-5)||20||$7,215|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||21||$19,662|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Henry
- Henry has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 67th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Henry has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Henry has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Henry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henry was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him below average, in the 15th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Henry was better than 81% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Henry carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Henry had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Henry’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.