J.J. Henry heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henry in this event.
J.J. Henry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
J.J. Henry to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Henry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||72||72-70-72-75 (+5)||22||$14,850|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||74||72-66-74-71 (-5)||20||$7,215|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Henry
- In his past four appearances, Henry has an average finish of 73rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Henry has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Henry has finished under par four times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Henry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henry finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which landed him in the 32nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Henry was better than 43% of the golfers at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Henry fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Henry recorded two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Henry’s five birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average of 5.7.