J.J. Henry has +32000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2019. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henry before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Henry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||75-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-68 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Henry
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Henry did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Henry has finished below par four times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Henry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henry was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par to finish in the 62nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 17th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Henry shot better than just 21% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Henry did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Henry did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- Henry’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).