J.J. Henry heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +57500 odds. He made the cut and finished 59th in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Henry before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
J.J. Henry to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Henry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||21||$19,662|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||75-68 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Henry
- In his past four events, Henry finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Henry has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Henry has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Henry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henry was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Henry shot better than just 24% of the competitors (averaging 4.92 strokes per hole).
- Henry fared equal to the field average on par-3s in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Henry carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Henry’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average of 4.4.