J.J. Spaun has +20500 odds to win the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2018, finishing 45th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Spaun before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
J.J. Spaun Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
J.J. Spaun to win the 2022 BMW Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||42||62-67-68-78 (-5)||10||$54,750|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||8||69-71-66-65 (-17)||9||$254,100|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||59||70-71-71-74 (+6)||13||$21,499|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- Spaun has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Spaun carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Spaun has finished under par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which placed him in the 50th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Spaun was better than 45% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Spaun fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Spaun carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Spaun had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.