J.J. Spaun enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +11000 odds after missing the cut at the 2018 Fort Worth Invitational, his last event at this course. Before Spaun tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-68-68-71 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||74-70-75-72 (+3)||13||$138,000|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- In his past four tournaments, Spaun has an average finish of 31st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Spaun finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Spaun has finished below par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 36th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Spaun was better than 52% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Spaun did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Spaun carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Spaun failed to record a birdie or better on a single one of the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship. The field average was 4.6.