J.J. Spaun has +25000 odds to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2019. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spaun before he takes to the course in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
J.J. Spaun to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||78 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Spaun has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Spaun has recorded a better-than-average score in two of his last seven rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Travelers Championship, which placed him in the 10th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Spaun shot better than only 18% of the field at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Spaun carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Spaun carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- Spaun’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the field average of 6.8.