Coming off a victory at the Valero Texas Open, J.J. Spaun is (+30000) to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. Below we help you make your best bets on Spaun before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-69-69 (-13)||0||$1,548,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-69-70 (-7)||10||$54,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||67-75-75-79 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- In his past four tournaments, Spaun has finished first once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Spaun finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Spaun has finished below par eight times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Spaun shot better than 92% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Spaun recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Spaun had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Spaun carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.