After moving into the Top 100 of the world rankings at No. 90, J.J. Spaun has +10000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after his 23rd-place finish in his most recent outing at the Masters Tournament (April 7-10). Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spaun in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||74-70-75-72 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||1||67-70-69-69 (-13)||0||$1,548,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-69-70 (-7)||10||$54,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- Spaun will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four events, Spaun has finished first once.
- In his past four events, Spaun has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Spaun has headed to the clubhouse below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.1 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Spaun shot better than 47% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Spaun carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Spaun had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.1).
- Spaun’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.7.