J.J. Spaun, who took 15th in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) from November 17-20 in his last outing, heads into the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua with +10000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spaun before he takes to the course in Kapalua, Hawaii.
J.J. Spaun Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
J.J. Spaun to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||15||67-68-69-65 (-13)||6||$127,575|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||15||65-70-67-67 (-15)||8||$129,150|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||58||69-72-69-76 (+2)||19||$20,685|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||71-67-69-67 (-6)||9||$85,085|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- Spaun will look to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Spaun has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Spaun finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Spaun has headed to the clubhouse below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.87-stroke average on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him strongly, in the 84th percentile of the competitors.
- Spaun was better than 51% of the field at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.6 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Spaun fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Spaun carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- Spaun’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the field average (6.3).