J.J. Spaun heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +17000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Canadian Open, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Spaun before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
J.J. Spaun to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +17000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||78 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-68-68-71 (-15)||11||$36,855|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- In his past four events, Spaun finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four appearances, Spaun carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -15 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Spaun has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was rather average over the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Spaun was better than just 26% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Spaun recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Spaun recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Spaun’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average (4.4).