The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and following the second round J.J. Spaun is in 34th position with a score of -2.
J.J. Spaun Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
J.J. Spaun to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.J. Spaun
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||15||66-71-68-64 (-15)||9||$130,000|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||66-73-73-74 (-2)||14||$17,840|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||68-74-67-70 (-5)||9||$133,500|
Recent Form Insights: J.J. Spaun
- Spaun has made the cut in five straight events.
- Spaun has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Spaun carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Spaun has finished below par eight times, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.J. Spaun
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spaun was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.8 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Spaun shot better than 43% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Spaun carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Spaun had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.9).
- Spaun’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average (7.8).