James Hahn is in 38th position, with a score of -7, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-68-72-72 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Hahn finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hahn has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn was in the 29th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Hahn was better than 49% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Hahn failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hahn carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Hahn’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average (6.0).