James Hahn enters play in the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club at +16928 to win after a ninth-place showing in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hahn before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||69-68-61-69 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-68-72-72 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Hahn has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hahn has finished under par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.75 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to place him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Hahn shot better than 74% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Hahn carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hahn carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.8).
- Hahn’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.6).