James Hahn has +36000 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic, and finished 45th. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hahn in this event.
James Hahn Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
James Hahn to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||47||70-68-65-71 (-6)||14||$19,116|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||4||69-70-67-65 (-13)||4||$315,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||73-68-66-70 (-7)||12||$27,565|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Hahn has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hahn has finished under par nine times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 74th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hahn shot better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Hahn shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hahn had four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Hahn’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).