James Hahn enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Before Hahn tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||69-74-72-76 (+3)||16||$17,716|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-79 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn finished 69th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Hahn did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Hahn has finished below par three times and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- Hahn was better than just 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Hahn did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hahn carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.6.
- Hahn’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).