James Hahn enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2018. Below we help you make your best bets on Hahn before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||69-74-72-76 (+3)||16||$17,716|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-79 (+9)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||72-69-69-73 (-1)||18||$26,160|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 65th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Hahn has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hahn has finished below par four times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 69th percentile of the competitors.
- Hahn was better than just 8% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hahn recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hahn had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Hahn’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).