James Hahn missed the cut in his last event at TPC River Highlands, the 2020 Travelers Championship, and he has +27500 odds to win here in the 2022 Travelers Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hahn before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
James Hahn to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +27500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-75 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||69-68-61-69 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-68-72-72 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has finished in the top 10 in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Hahn finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -12 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hahn has finished under par six times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hahn was better than only 2% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Hahn failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hahn had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.8.
- Hahn’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average of 6.0.