James Hahn is in third position, with a score of -6, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||69-74-72-76 (+3)||16||$17,716|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Hahn has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Hahn has headed to the clubhouse better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.22 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hahn shot better than just 20% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Hahn carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Hahn recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Hahn’s three birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.9.