Jason Bohn heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Puerto Rico Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bohn before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Bohn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||62||68-68-74-72 (-6)||261||$7,595|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||79-71 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Bohn
- Bohn finished 62nd in his only finish over his last four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Bohn has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Bohn has finished below par three times and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Bohn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bohn was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him below average, in the 11th percentile of the field.
- Bohn was better than 49% of the golfers at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Bohn shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Bohn did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- Bohn’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the field average of 4.8.