Jason Day (+5000) enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||68-66-70-74 (-9)||10||$74,603|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- In his past four tournaments, Day finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Day carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -9 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Day has finished below par six times, while also carding one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Day shot better than 80% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Day recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Day recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Day recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.