Jason Day heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +8000 odds. He will attempt to better his 14th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||64||70-72-72-72 (+2)||19||$15,975|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||31||71-74-68-75 (E)||13||$78,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||13||$27,925|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- In his past four tournaments, Day has an average finish of 50th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Day has ended the day below par three times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.16-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him poorly, in the 31st percentile of the field.
- Day was better than 81% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Day fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Day recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.0).
- Day carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.7 on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.