Jason Day heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +6600 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2023 The American Express +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||16||69-69-69-68 (-5)||11||$123,900|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||21||73-64-67-66 (-14)||9||$82,683|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||11||69-69-69-67 (-10)||7||$252,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Day carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Day has finished below par 12 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 58th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Day was better than only 5% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Day did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Day did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- Day’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the tournament average (6.3).