Jason Day is +6600 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after finishing eighth in the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin on October 6- 9 in his last action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Day before he takes to the course in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||8||66-71-66-63 (-18)||6||$242,000|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||65-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four tournaments, Day carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -18 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last nine rounds, Day has finished below par five times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.80 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Day shot better than 84% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Day carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Day carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Day carded more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.