Jason Day, who placed fourth in the 2020 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide at Muirfield Village GC, enters play in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with +6750 odds to win as he tries for another strong performance. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||277||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73-66 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Day has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Day has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 35th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 48th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Day was better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Day did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Day recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Day’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).