After a 10th-place showing at the 2021 Travelers Championship, Jason Day will aim for another top finish this year at TPC River Highlands. He has +7250 odds to win. Before Day tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jason Day to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +7250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||31||71-74-68-75 (E)||13||$78,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73-66 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Day has finished in the top 20 once.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Day has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Day shot better than only 21% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Day carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Day had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.9).
- Day’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).