Jason Day heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +8000 odds after making the cut and finishing 38th in his last appearance at this event in 2020. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||31||71-74-68-75 (E)||13||$78,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73-66 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Day has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Day has finished below par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was strong enough to place him in the 89th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Day shot better than just 21% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Day carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Day had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- Day recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.