After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Jason Day leads the pack with a score of -10.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- In his past four events, Day has finished first once.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Day has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He finished -10 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Day has finished below par five times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 22nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Day shot better than 80% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Day recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Day carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Day’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.