Jason Dufner has +41000 odds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 3M Open, and finished 28th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Dufner before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Jason Dufner to win the 2022 3M Open +41000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Dufner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||69||70-72-69-77 (+4)||23||$7,659|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-73-68 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Dufner
- In his past four tournaments, Dufner has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Dufner carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Dufner has ended the day under par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Dufner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dufner was in the 41st percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Barracuda Championship, which landed him in the 43rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Dufner shot better than only 31% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Dufner fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Dufner had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.5).
- Dufner had an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.