Jason Dufner heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 28th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Dufner before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jason Dufner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-73-67-71 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-70 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-71 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-77 (+10)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Dufner
- In his past four tournaments, Dufner finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Dufner has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Dufner has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Dufner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dufner shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Dufner shot better than 38% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Dufner did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Dufner recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.3).
- Dufner’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average (5.0).