Jason Kokrak heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +4042 odds. He made the cut and finished 60th in his last event, the PGA Championship. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kokrak in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||278||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four tournaments.
- Kokrak finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Kokrak has finished below par 11 times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 55th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Kokrak shot better than 85% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Kokrak failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Kokrak recorded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (3.3).
- Kokrak’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.6.