Jason Kokrak made the cut and finished 37th in his most recent appearance in the Genesis Scottish Open, and he has +11000 odds as he enters this year’s event at The Renaissance Club. Before Kokrak tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jason Kokrak to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +11000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||17||$17,724|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||14||$26,125|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- In his past four tournaments, Kokrak has an average finish of 64th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kokrak did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +9 in his past four events.
- Kokrak has finished below par four times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of the field.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him strongly, in the 92nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, Kokrak was better than just 18% of the field (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Kokrak carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Kokrak recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- Kokrak carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.