Jason Kokrak enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds. He made the cut and finished 49th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament. Before Kokrak tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||14||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak has an average finishing position of 38th in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kokrak finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his past four appearances.
- Kokrak has finished below par twice and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|