Jason Kokrak is +8500 to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after placing 17th in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch from May 12-15 in his most recent action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kokrak before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- Kokrak finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Kokrak has finished below par 10 times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.65-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the field.
- Kokrak shot better than just 22% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Kokrak carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kokrak had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Kokrak carded more birdies or better (17) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.