Jason Kokrak will try to improve on a 14th-place finish in his last action in the Masters Tournament when he takes to the course at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +5500 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kokrak before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||14||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Kokrak finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kokrak has finushed under par four times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which was good enough to place him in the 71st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Kokrak was better than 47% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Kokrak fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kokrak had less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.1.
- Kokrak’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.7.