Jason Kokrak enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +15571 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Before Kokrak tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jason Kokrak to win the 2022 The Open Championship +15571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||17||$17,724|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- In his past four events, Kokrak has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Kokrak has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 8 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Kokrak has finished below par three times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Kokrak shot better than 62% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Kokrak recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Kokrak did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 3.5).
- Kokrak failed to record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open. The tournament average was 3.8.