Jason Kokrak enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +7750 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kokrak in this event.
Jason Kokrak to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +7750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||17||$17,724|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||8||$116,708|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kokrak finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- Kokrak has finished below par seven times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 62nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Kokrak was better than just 19% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Kokrak did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Kokrak recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 3.0.
- Kokrak’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average of 4.3.