Jason Kokrak enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +12500 odds after making the cut and finishing 67th in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kokrak before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||17||$17,724|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||7||$38,171|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- Kokrak will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Kokrak finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kokrak has finushed below par 10 times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.44 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 39th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Kokrak shot better than 57% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Kokrak failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Kokrak had six bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Kokrak carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.