The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and following the second round Jhonattan Vegas is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||2||$166,500|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- Vegas will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Vegas has finished in the top five once.
- Vegas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Vegas has headed to the clubhouse under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 61st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Vegas was better than 94% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Vegas recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Vegas recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Vegas’ 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average (6.0).