Jhonattan Vegas readies for the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +20500 odds after missing the cut at the 2015 FedEx St. Jude Classic, his most recent tournament at this course. Before Vegas tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jhonattan Vegas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jhonattan Vegas to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||68-71-73-68 (-8)||18||$20,622|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||72-68-70-72 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72-68 (+1)||20||$20,387|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- In his past four events, Vegas has an average finish of 46th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Vegas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Vegas has finished under par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 39th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him in the 37th percentile of the competitors.
- Vegas was better than 83% of the golfers at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Vegas carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Vegas recorded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Vegas’ six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average of 5.4.