Jhonattan Vegas has +23000 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2019. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Vegas before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||2||$166,500|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- Vegas has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Vegas has finished in the top five once.
- Vegas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those four times he made the cut.
- Vegas has finshed under par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 49th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Vegas was better than 51% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Vegas recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Vegas carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Vegas recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.