Jhonattan Vegas has the 37th-best odds (+6000) to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. He last won the 2017 tournament at Glen Abbey GC. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Vegas before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||69-69-71-81 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-79 (+12)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- Vegas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Vegas finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Vegas has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Vegas was better than only 21% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Vegas recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Vegas recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.9).
- Vegas’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).