Jhonattan Vegas has +6785 odds at the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Genesis Scottish Open, and finished 36th. Before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Vegas in this event.
Jhonattan Vegas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jhonattan Vegas to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +6785
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||72-68-70-72 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72-68 (+1)||20||$20,387|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||69-69-71-81 (+2)||15||$51,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- In his past four events, Vegas has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Vegas did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Vegas has ended the day below par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which was good enough to land him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- Vegas was better than only 30% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Vegas did not have a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Vegas carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Vegas had more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.