Jhonattan Vegas enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +14000 odds after missing the cut at the 2020 Workday Charity Open, his last event at this course. Before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Vegas in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-79 (+12)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- Vegas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Vegas carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Vegas has finshed better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Vegas shot better than just 24% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Vegas failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Vegas carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Vegas’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).